Hello, me again, two blogs in one night although this one significantly more exciting and positive don't worry about the Ebay one :)
All the locations we are planning on visiting for the remainder of the year in 2022
Street Sellers Market
The Steam Rally
The Cheese Show
The Steam Fair
We have considered going to the Victorian Christmas Market at Gloucester Quays again as we loved being there but this one we might wait until closer to the time as we have also considered trying somewhere new such as Bristol Cabots Circus, or Cribbs Causeway... All of these are ideas, and subject to change so we will confirm closer to the time.
The above are indeed booked in and good to go, hopefully we will see you there. This year we will be taking more products than normal as we have expanded our product lines significantly.
As always we will have:
- Our sort after and extremely popular children's book cushions
- The Gingerbread people where we have one for most professions and hobbies
- Our comical bad hair day hats, and the born to cycle hats - new designs imminent!
- We have several new products we are working on which will be easy to transport and featuring on our stands.
- The fantastic Harris Tweed glasses case
- And some new wildlife products containing Badgers, Giraffe's, Herons, Bees and Flowers which are available for framing and look traditionally British apart from the Giraffe of course.
- Something new for 2022 - some gorgeous paper crafts, intricate designs and fairly priced you have to see them to appreciate them!
And finally, if there is an item you would like personalised for collection at any of these events please do get in touch in advance so we have plenty of time to design and make your special item.